Products and Services
We Work Hard To Provide You The Best Quality Plants And How To Care For Them.
Our main focus here at The Grower’s Sanctuary is to offer personal plant knowledge to our customers. Many gardeners become frustrated w/plant issues such as diseases, insects problems, and other growing difficulties… We offer recommendation bases off of our personal experience and also providing tools (garden center products) to remedy these issues.
We strive for highest quality products, rather than price, we do not have the cheapest prices and don’t promote it.
The Grower's Sanctuary
If you are looking to expand your garden and learn about proper care, you have come to the right place. We pride ourselves in our knowledge of how to care for our gardens. When you shop with us, you will leave with the tools and education on knowing your plants will grow the healthiest they can be. Adding to your garden can be a meticulous art. Below, you will find just a short list of a few products that we offer.
We offer the following products:
- Annuals (potted, hanging baskets, containers)
- Flowering Trees
- Fruit Trees
- Vegetable Plants
- Berry Plants (Raspberry, Black Raspberry Strawberry, & etc.)
- Fall Décor (Pumpkins, Gourds, Corn stalks, etc)
- Garden Mums
- Garden Center Products (soil, containers, fertilizers, soil amendments, sprays, & etc.)
Winter Is Here
Our team is educated by years of experience when it comes to the health of our plants. Some plants have specific needs when it comes to being taken care of. We are the one stop shop for what it takes to care for a healthy and satisfying garden. Whether you are trying to grow plants for pleasure or expand your garden to feed your family, we have you covered at The Grower’s Sanctuary. Reach us for the best tools for the job.
Guiding Gardeners To Healthier Plants
Let us help you! Here are just a few tips to caring for your plants
- Get the right plant. Succulents don’t need much care. …
- Let there be (not too much) light! Plants need different levels of light. …
- Change is bad. Be consistent with your plants. …
- The plant chooses the pot. …
- Use the good dirt. …
- Cut the dead stuff. …
- Don’t over-water your plants.
For more tips on caring for plants, contact us.